- Pierre LeBrun: Paul Stastny gets a no-trade clause. Salary breakdown: $6.5 million, $7 M, $7 M and $7.5 M.
- John Vogl: Thomas Vanek gets a no-trade clause and gets yearly salaries of $5.5 million, $6.5 million and $7.5 million.
- Josh Smith: Brooks Orpik gets a no-movement clause for years three through five.
- Jim Diamond: “In all seriousness, the Preds are more than just a first line center away from being good. I don’t know what people expected DP to do today.”
- Pierre LeBrun: Matt Moulson gets a no-trade clause from the Sabres.
- Down Goes Brown: Hearing that neither of Leo Komarov’s and Stephane Robidas’s contracts have a no-trade clause.
- Adrian Dater: How Dater sees the Avs lineup:Landeskog-MacKinnon-Iginla