More informational sessions today, could lead to bargaining … 2 AHLers’ suspensed … Video: sweet shootout goal


  • David Pagnotta via twitter: There is a lot of info in the NHL’s offer that the NHLPA needs to go over. It will take some time for official negotiating to get going.
  • Eric Stephens via twitter: Bill Daly last night on talks resuming this [morning], ”No bargaining yet. We’ll see where it goes tomorrow.”
  • TSN: There will be at least 3 informational sessions today. Some participants will be via a conference call, others are face-to-face. Dreger noted that that the informational discussions may lead to bargaining today. No bargaining took place yesterday.
  • Tom Gulitti of the Bergon Record: Sources are saying that once the NHL season starts or is cancelled, the Devils will refinance the teams debt. Brick City LLC shares will be transferred to Jeff Vanderbeek, who will then own 94% of the team. Peter Simon will own the remaining 6%. The deal is basically done, needing just the be reviewed by NHL attorneys, who are obviously preoccupied with the lockout.
  • Joe Haggerty via twitter: Haggerty is hearing that some NHL staff have been called to their respective cities for a mid-January start.
  • AHL: Bridgeport forward Brett Gallant as suspended for 3 games for leaving the bench on an illegal line change to start an altercation. Connecticut defenseman Dylan McIlrath was suspended for 2 games for elbowing.
  • A nasty move by Mike Ratchuk in a shootout.
Be Sociable, Share!

, , , , , ,

Comments are closed.