The NHL and NHLPA are breaking for lunch, and will meet again at 1 PM.
- John Shannon via twitter: The NHLPA made a major move towards the owner side.
- Renaud Lavoie via twitter: Don Fehr: “its an effort about as much as we can do.” … “NHL will respond to us around 1 PM.”
- Chris Johnston via twitter: Fehr said that they are $182 million part on a 5 year deal.
- Michael Russo via twitter: Both sides are working off a 5 year deal. Labor stoppage in 2017 should be fun.
- Ian Mendes via twitter: Fehr: “We’ve moved far more than halfway. Our expectation is the NHL is going to be willing to meet us if they want to reach an agreement.”